What you need:
- tomatoes (i used 13) – skin taken off. for those who don’t like seeds, get rid of them
- 1 cucumber – peeled and deseeded + cut it in big chunks
- 2 red paprikas – i took skin off (that makes it easier digestible for people that don’t like paprika. like Ben), deseeded them and cut into big chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 1/3 glass olive oil (giving preference to a high quality one)
- 1 to 2 tsp of brown sugar
Of course, if you feel like adding some herbs or spices that you especially like, go for it. I find that every recipe that I try, I cook it from my perspective, with my taste buds and thus I make it perfect for me!!
So, when you have prepared all the ingredients, only thing that you need to do, is to put them in the blender and blend them together.. Some recipes suggest not to add olive oil in the beginning, I personally put everything together. When you have obtained the consistency that you would like to have for your soup, cover it and refrigerate it until serving. And the longer you refrigerate it, the better the taste. Trust me :))
Enjoy! And happy summer!