So, what does a busy person nowadays eat during a lunch break? Most of the times: sandwich. Or at least that is what I see here in Belgium. Whilst I am not going to discuss how good or bad that is, I am just going to offer some easy replacement for that.
What do you need for the salad?
- prepackaged rucola or arugula
- 1-2 tomato(es) (they are going to give the juice to the salad)
- lentils in a jar (some very solid base that fills you)
- 1 avocado (gives the creaminess to your salad)
- olive oil
- spices that you want (salt and pepper would be a necessity, but, please, try some other spices that play with your taste buds)
- (optional) some smoked chicken or tuna in a can
- any other ingredient you feel like having 🙂
What do you need to do?
- wash all the ingredients
- cut the tomatoes and avocado
- put all the ingredients together in a salad bowl
- put some olive oil and spices